BECOME A LINE COOK
POSITION: LINE COOK
- Responsible for stocking station with necessary ingredients, which are prepped to the company’s specifications for quality.
- Must strictly follow line recipes, proper builds, and specified guest modifications for preparing food to order for the guest, while maintaining a clean station and workspace.
- Requires strong communication and teamwork with other employees, including assembler, expo, and all members of management.
- Ability to follow recipes and line builds with speed and accuracy, focusing on execution, plate cleanliness, and presentation.
- Must be able to manage many guest checks simultaneously.
- Proper sanitation protocols must be followed.
- Responsibilities also include opening duties and closing cleaning duties.
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Culinary school diploma .
- Must have good performance and manager reference.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Shift flexibility, must be able to work different shifts including nights, holidays, and weekends. Must be able to work overtime as required.